Account Director - working 100% on a pan-European automotive / consumer technology campaign
Our client, a specialist in automotive and sports PR, is looking for an Account Director.
An understanding of and passion for automotive is ideal, but as automotive brands move into the world of technology the key is to find someone with a strong track record in consumer technology and big brand pan European communications.
You will work 100% on one of the agency's biggest clients, a global automotive brand. Specifically you will lead on two strands of its business across Europe: its electric vehicle offering and its product design & technology programme.
Working in close alignment with marketing, product planning, agency partners, and other key regional and global functions you will develop and deploy integrated strategic communications programmes in Europe that:
1) strengthen and protect the brand's reputation
2) create and sustain launch lifecycle planning for its passenger car range
3) build a strong presence in key on and off line channels
4) break boundaries and challenge the norm to create and implement innovative communication campaigns
5) help to solve key strategic business problems related to product management and business growth
There will be little direct media engagement in this role. Instead it requires someone who can come up with creative media ideas, but who has the strategic capability to translating these through international markets.
Fabric is an international boutique recruitment consultancy offering global career opportunities and career counsel to professionals in PR, communications and reputation management.