B2B PR ACCOUNT MANAGER/WRITER
oneagency.co is an integrated, creative marketing communication agency in the heart of Norwich. We’re a vibrant, award-winning and RAR-Top-100-recommended team of about 30 industry specialists and upcoming talents, from across a range of disciplines. Our services span more traditional B2B PR, advertising and marketing, to cutting-edge digital and creative offerings, and exciting consumer campaigns.
We’re seeking a PR account manager to work for an exciting client group, including a major, integrated B2B client. The role has a strong editorial focus and so, first and foremost, we’re after a passionate writer with a nose for a good story and exacting standards. You’ll love turning potentially dry or technical material into engaging, creative copy. Here are the other attributes we’re looking for:
• Experience in B2B PR, in an agency or in-house, or strong B2B writing skills. A demonstrable commitment to effective, creative B2B PR and writing.
• An enthusiasm for turning your hand to other copywriting and editing projects. As well as regular news/product releases and features, you’ll be asked to write for and work on digital communications and literature, the occasional technical white paper and consumer projects.
• Excellent intrapersonal and communication skills. You’ll know how to get the best out of clients, third-party contacts and even the most monosyllabic of interviewees! You’ll also be required to work closely with colleagues on integrated accounts/projects for clients using the agency for, say, advertising, direct mail, design and print, and the web, as well as PR.
• Ability to manage budgets and time allocation. You’ll be responsible for spending client budgets effectively and will care about identifying the best media outlets and suppliers for value-for-money results.
• Confidence in commissioning professional photographers and other external suppliers, such as technical journalists.
• Experience of overseeing/managing print/digital projects would be an advantage.
• A willingness to travel to trade shows, client events and meetings and interviews/photoshoots.
This position carries an attractive salary and you will be working in a role with potential for exciting career progression, with the support of a bright, friendly team in an informal environment. You’ll learn from a diverse range of experienced professionals and skill-sets, with a regular Friday afternoon slot devoted to knowledge sharing (and a couple of well-earned wines/beers!). Our office is conveniently located opposite Norwich rail station, plus we boast a new London office in the creative hub of Shoreditch.
Visit www.oneagency.co to find out more.
If this sounds like the fresh, new B2B writing challenge you’re looking for, send your CV and a covering letter – with details of current salary and benefits – telling us why you’re perfect for this job to head of PR Liz Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 26 April.