Account Director- Corporate & Crisis
Are you looking to join a team of top industry talent in one of the world's leading global agencies? If so, there is a great opportunity waiting for you at Burson-Marsteller.
Burson-Marsteller's London office has a fantastic client portfolio and great reputation. We attract and nurture the smartest PR professionals and pride ourselves on delivering intelligent and creative campaigns for our clients.
We are looking for an established, talented and ambitious Account Director to join our high performing Corporate and Crisis practice, where you will work on some of our leading multinational accounts.
The role will involve:
- Directing and developing multiple account teams to ensure they meet or exceed client objectives within agreed timescales and budgets
- Leading integrated communications campaigns, including press office, stakeholder and digital functions
- Collaborating with other Burson-Marsteller practices and offices and overseeing cross-practice teams and client assignments
- Developing new business by leading RFP responses, managing the creation of proposals and pitching to prospective clients with supreme confidence
- Ensuring work of the highest quality and holding regular internal and external client review meetings to evaluate progress on each account, identifying any problems and reviewing overall objectives and strategy
- Mentoring, coaching and supervising mid-level and junior-level team members and line reports
- Giving invaluable advice that clients trust and rely on
The ideal candidate will be creative, proactive and a real team player. To be considered for this role you must have:
- Proven experience at AD level in the B2B and corporate sectors
- Solid experience in leading the development of creative and impactful campaigns for high profile brands
- Strong influencing skills, and a track record of providing strategic counsel and insight
- Outstanding client handling abilities with a track record of effectively managing and retaining client relationships and serving as the day-to-day client contact
- Excellent media relations skills, extensive media contacts and a passion for developing high profile media relationships
- Strong digital experience particularly in B2B and corporate PR campaigns
- Experience managing account budgeting and staff resourcing
- A flair for managing and developing high performing account teams
- Commercial acumen
- Experience of multi-market co-ordination
Given the focus of the practice, experience of issues and crisis management and/or international affairs is desirable.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Manager Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Manager Government jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Manager Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Manager Professional Services jobs in London (Central)