This job has now expired
Ellwood Atfield is thrilled to be recruiting a Public Affairs Manager for this health focused professional association. You will be at the heart of the NHS working to raise the voice of their members in engaging with the new health environment.
- Help develop and deliver the public affairs strategy.
- Horizon scan to ensure that you and the organisation are aware of health policy and Parliamentary issues.
- Identify and manage the contact programme with Parliamentarians, civil servants and political opinion makers.
- Help to build a strong evidence base and ensure that key stakeholders are effectively briefed on the organisations priorities.
- Organise partnerships and events for political events including the party conferences.
To join this successful team you will:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Have substantial experience of planning, delivering and evaluating public affairs and stakeholder engagement programmes.
- Excellent communication skills, shown in writing and orally.
- A track record in building relationships with political audiences.
- An ability to research, analyse and write briefings for senior colleagues.
It is not essential to have experience in health policy, but you must demonstrate desire to absorb yourself in the issues.
To apply or to find out more about this opportunity please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference HealthPAM/NB. Applications must be made by Monday 15 April 2013. Please note that an appointment maybe made before the close date.