This job has now expired
What this agency doesn’t know about media relations, public affairs, employee engagement, crisis management and corporate responsibility, it’s not worth knowing. Serious brains, impressive client delivery and learning from experts – a great place for an Account Manager to shape their career and make their mark. Clients are high profile and corporate campaigns are exciting, some for consumer brands too. Learn, be challenged and take your career into first gear.
This corporate consultancy is friendly yet feisty, thoughtful yet agile and a genuinely good place to work. It’s impressively well run, training is at its core and their people come first. Integrated campaigns could encompass media relations, stakeholder engagement, issues management and social media but this role is media relations driven with digital communications.
Key challenges and opportunities in this corporate PR Account Manager role:
- Bring your creative thinking for thoughtful strategic campaigns to the table – managing high profile client in FMCG, gaming, retail banking and an airport
- You will be expected to deliver first class service to your clients and get them good media coverage
- Use your sharp writing abilities, throw yourself with enthusiasm into the new business team and be excited by digital communication
- The breadth of the work is vast and you will learn from multi-disciplinary teams – no day is the same and the learning doesn’t stop
Key attributes and experience for this corporate PR Account Manager role:
- Corporate communications experience at Account Manager level working in a PR agency or a fast paced in-house team
- Perhaps you have corporate and PA experience or corporate and consumer experience – the broader the better
- Passionate about media relations, good social media know-how and writing of distinction
To be considered for this corporate PR Account Manager role please click to apply