Senior Director to Co-Head Financial Services team - consultancy with ambitious plans
A new senior role has been created by this highly successful, international consultancy to allow them to further penetrate the financial services arena and grow into a sector in which they already have a strong reputation and foothold.
This international financial and corporate communications consultancy is one of the most impressive in the industry, achieving growth of 50% within their financial services team over the last 12 months. In addition they have been gaining strong experience and contacts across other sectors, namely TMT, industrials and energy. Unlike some of their larger competitors they have a nimbler, integrated approach to communications offering strategic counsel to a variety of businesses, including multinational organisations requiring support on a global level. They are an extremely well-run and ambitious mid-sized business, with a growing international presence and some serious backing from their parent company.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Senior PR Director role:
- To provide excellent counsel, nurture and grow current clients and contacts
- Help to further build and grow the financial services team
- To be part of the senior management team and contribute to the overall strategy of the business
- Manage and mentor junior team members
Key attributes and experience for this Senior PR Director role:
- Experience of growing and running team
- Strong experience and knowledge of the financial services sector
- Confidence and natural leadership skills with the ability to inspire confidence in clients and peers
- Global campaign co-ordination experience
- Proven budget management experience
- Currently working at PR Director level currently or perhaps a Managing Director
- Consultancy experience is desirable, but well networked individuals with in-house backgrounds will be considered
To be considered for this Senior PR Director role please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.