Account Director - telecoms PR expertise?
This is a premium, fast-growing communications consultancy with a strong international presence and several specialist corporate, b2b and consumer technology focussed PR teams. There’s a lively and vibrant office culture, inspiring management and you’ll be in good company with smart, highly motivated professionals. You will be offering clients the very best in integrated communications and PR programmes and have an enviable client list as a result. The salary and benefits are 'best in class', over servicing isn’t an issue here to ensure healthy work/life balance and there are excellent opportunities for training and development.
Key challenges and opportunities in this telecoms PR Account Director role:
- Managing both b2b PR for a range of telecoms and networking technology
- Using your strategic flair to develop ‘fresh-thinking’ PR programmes
- Being tuned into leveraging highly topical issues
- Ensuring successful implementation of original and high quality communications
- and thought leadership campaigns which meet client objectives
- Playing an active role in both your own and your team’s development
- Helping to develop new business opportunities including helping to write
- proposals, presenting at pitches and identifying appropriate leads
Key attributes and experience for this telecoms PR Account Director role:
- PR experience at account manager or account director level in b2b technology
- PR, ideally with previous client experience in the telecoms arena
- Ability to develop effective PR proposals
- Track record of producing excellent results for clients and developing strong working relationships
- Strong media relations credentials and ability to give your established contacts compelling stories they will be interested in
- Proactive team player with good mentoring skills
- Smart, savvy and ambitious
To be considered to join this for this telecoms PR Account Director role are
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.