Account Director - international corporate campaigns in energy
Put your career on the map by joining this global PR consultancy, full of energised and talented individuals. The clients are major companies in energy, industrial, support services and transport sectors. Their campaigns include CSR, branding, public affairs, b2c, digital and thought-leadership. It’s an exciting time for the team and they are now looking for account manager with ideally a corporate agency background in energy, industrials and defence.
This international big-hitting consultancy has is fun and entrepreneurial and there is a real focus on training and development. They are looking for an account manager to work on some exciting integrated campaigns in the energy sector.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Account Director role:
- Play a key role on a range of campaigns, from developing creative ideas, providing digital communications support to stakeholder engagement
- Accounts span energy, renewable utilise, defence, transport and industrials – many global players
- Media relations in the national and energy trades
- Be challenged by the buzz and quality of working with an award-winning global agency
Key attributes and experience for this Account Director role:
- An in depth understanding of the energy sector – ideally consultancy experience
- Proven track record of working with national and trade media
- Excellent client management skills and people management skills
- A team player that will thrive work in a talented and intellectually stimulating environment
This consultancy is one of the best in the business for developing your career. If this role and consultancy sounds like they could be a good match for you click Apply now.
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.