This job has now expired
Senior Account Executive
Salary: £20,000-£26,000 depending on experience
Are you interested in joining a hard working, intelligent, dynamic and growing team of communications professionals working in international shipping, energy and environment sectors?
BLUE Communications (www.blue-comms.com) is the world's leading public relations and public affairs consultancy specialising in these areas. The company has offices in Oxford and Singapore, and is looking for a Senior Account Executive to join its Oxford team of ten.
As a young company that is growing, BLUE offers significant opportunities for long-term career development.
Applicants should have the following essential attributes:
- Minimum B2B PR experience of 6 months within an agency environment
- The ability to write high quality editorial copy and press releases
- A track record of supporting the delivery of communications campaigns with proactivity and creativity
- A sound understanding of social & digital media
- Prepared to work independently in a hands-on, entrepreneurial environment
- The ability to grasp complex subjects quickly and to ‘roll their sleeves up’ when required
- Great client management experience, with the ability to foster strong client relationships
- Have confidence and ability to proactively engage with stakeholders face-to-face and on the phone
The company is interested in applications from all talented individuals with a demonstrable enthusiasm for shaping communications in these sectors.