This job has now expired
Our client, a leading global multi sector consultancy based in stunning offices in Soho, is looking for a talented Account Director with strong energy and industrial management credentials. With several interesting new client wins, they are developing a global hub of excellence across their international network of offices and are undertaking work across traditional energy, renewable energy, power and utilities, mining, transport and infrastructure. The work is by definition international, though they work mainly on the UK and European aspects of communications for clients.
Key skills required include:
- A strong mix of corporate communications, public affairs and media/digital
- A clear interest or background in the energy and/or industrials sector
- Previous interaction with all stakeholders across the energy debate in the UK
- Strong client/budget management and the ability to develop lasting client relationships
- An eye for new business opportunities with existing clients and new leads
- Team player but a self-starter with the presence to manage very bright staff
- High energy multi-tasker, quick and diligent with a strong writing capability and good attention to detail
What can the role offer you?
- A fascinating and energetic cross-communications role within a dynamic and growing team focusing on a key global industry sector
- UK and international exposure to clients and new business in energy and industrials
- Access to a global network of specialist communicators working with leading brands and clients