This job has now expired
The agency specialise in marketing communications, media relations and issue management to public affairs and crisis communications and corporate reputation. They have the very best PR professionals working for them - from media, politics to leading corporate and consumer brands and been voted as one of the best places to work, this role also offers occasional opportunity to travel to visit other global offices. They see their communications and marketing as an incredibly important element to the success of the organisation and therefore the marketing division gains senior level support and interaction across the group.
* Senior Marketing Communications Manager working globally with particular emphasis on EMEA.
* Report to the Marketing Director
* Developing and implementing all core marketing initiatives and brand guardianship across the global group with a particular emphasis on promoting the agency's digital capability.
* Manage global award schedule from organising support materials production to award logistics.
* Help position the organisation and brand as 'The' communications agency and promote the management and PR personnel as key thought leaders and experts
* Manage direct mailers, design and production of visually innovative marketing collateral
* Website management - managing all content for the website ensuring content remains fresh and dynamic as well as managing to launch new site in new regions.
* Work closely with the new business team to ensure up to date and effective credentials.
* Work closely with Art Director to ensure regular production of case studies.
* Advising international offices of brand guidelines and developments
* Deliver internal communications across the group
* Grow and develop PR and media relationships
* Organise media lunch schedule
* You will need to have a proven in-house b2b, global marketing communications background ideally from either a PR, Digital, Advertising, Publisher, Design and Media Agency.
* You could also potentially come from corporate in-house client side background, but you would need to demonstrate an affinity with agency pressures and environment
* Have a proven experience working globally, ideally within EMEA, understand and enjoy the challenges that this can sometimes raise
* In-depth experience of working on strategic integrated communication campaigns
* Excellent writing and editorial skills - including top notch grammar (you are after all representing one of the leading communication brands!)
* Proven background in website development and management - be able to write engaging and refreshing updates
* Have a creative eye and an interest in new visual communication tools
* Exceptional organisation skills with excellent attention to detail
* Excellent media relations skills.
* Event experience
This is a truly fantastic role and offers the right person superb opportunities. So if you're a self-starter, consummate communicator, who's used to producing top global marketing initiatives, looking to develop your career at a world-leading PR agency this is for you! Click on 'Apply Now'