Account Director / Associate Director - International Affairs/Legal
Fast-growing, international communications and public affairs consultancy is looking for an Account Director / Associate Director to join their London International Affairs team and manage a portfolio of prestigious accounts. Helping to grow the team’s disputes unit, you will have a legal PR background gained from a PR agency.
The agency has an enviable client list including several government clients, non-profit organisations and major brands within the technology, FMCG, retail and financial services sectors.
You will lead on, developing international media and political engagement strategies; taking responsibility for full tactical implementation; providing advice on policy and media issues; developing research briefs; and cultivating political contacts. You will contribute to new business, helping to identify prospects, and to develop pitches and proposals. You will also manage junior team members.
Key Skills: -
A minimum of 5 years international corporate communications, policy and stakeholder engagement experience and some of this will have been gained within an agency environment.
Excellent written skills
The ability to conduct comprehensive analysis of information to tight deadlines ensuring accuracy and relevance.
A strong working knowledge of the UK media, international media and the architecture of global multilateral institutions
Experience of working on international policy issues or on international media campaigns within Government, multilateral organisations, think tanks, NGOs or communications agencies
Excellent crisis experience.
Additional languages are a bonus
Outstanding Benefits Package: -
- Opportunity to earn up to a quarter of your salary in bonus, based on individual and company performance
- Excellent pension scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private medical insurance
- 02 April 2013
- 02 May 2013
- Associations / Institutions, Business / Industrial, Charity / Voluntary organisation, Financial Services, FMCG, Government, Technology, Telecommunications
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, Digital & Online, External Affairs, International, Press / Media Relations, Public Affairs / Policy
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About PRF Recruitment
We specialise in pr and communications recruitment, offering a personal and targeted approach to your job search, whether you are looking for a junior role or a board level position.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Associate Director Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Associate Director Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Associate Director Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Associate Director Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Associate Director FMCG jobs in London (Central)