This job has now expired
A world- leading Consumer Electronics brand is currently seeking a PR Executive to join the in-house PR & Communications team based in Surrey on 3-month fixed term contract basis. This is a fantastic and rare opportunity to work with one of the world's largest Electronics/ Technology companies and a Top 10 brand and there is potential for extension on the inital 3 month contract!
Supporting the team with the delivery of numerous pan-European campaigns for product launches and events, on a day to day basis you'll be:
- Liaising with PR colleagues across Europe and the Global HQ
- Writing copy for press releases, feature articles and case studies
- Assisting the Head of PR with Story Planning and Event Co-ordination
- Contributing to content for Social Media output and Digital PR
- Carrying out research and analysis for reports and pitching to media
As well as offering a unique insight into the PR activity of a global leader and pan-European campaign co-ordination, this role will undoubtedly give you invaluable experience for your future career in PR. To be considered for this opportunity you must:
- Have proven excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have solid existing experience in Consumer or Product PR in the UK
- Have some experience in Consumer Technology PR and running Social Media campaigns
- Be able to work to work well in a fast paced environment while maintaining high standard of work
If your current skills and level of experience match the brief and you'd like to be considered, please send your CV to Ricardo Rodrigues at PR Moves or call us for a confidential chat. Alternatively, if this role is not quite right for you but you know a potentially suitable candidate, please send it on to them and you could be eligible for our Referral Reward Scheme!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been short-listed for the position.