Press Officer - Fashion Retail - 9 month contract
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic brand and be responsible for devising multi-layered offline and online PR strategies.
Reporting into the Head of PR and PR Manager, you will pro-actively seek strategic/tactical PR opportunities across all media to include consumer magazines, national and regional press, broadcast and online media.
You will be responsible for evaluating PR coverage with PR & Communications Director and ensuring the team are working towards key targets as well as developing and implementing product news stories/special collections and effective campaigns.
You must actively develop relationships at a senior level with relevant fashion media, to further develop brand presence and commercial brand opportunities.
In order to be considered for this role, you must:
• An established fashion PR– with proven press contacts across all media (womenswear essential)
• Able to work in a fast pace environment and work well under pressure
• Managed high profile campaigns and has experience of working with celebrities/agents and industry influencers/creatives
• Excellent creative ability and seeks new brand opportunities
• Strong strategic and organisational skills
• Articulate with excellent written and communication skills. Ability to liaise with people at all levels - people management experience essential
• Understanding of budget management
Apply now to be considered!
If this role is not quite right for you send it onto a friend and you could be eligible for our referral scheme.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.