Press Officer - Fashion Retail - 9 month contract
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic brand and be responsible for devising multi-layered offline and online PR strategies.
Reporting into the Head of PR and PR Manager, you will pro-actively seek strategic/tactical PR opportunities across all media to include consumer magazines, national and regional press, broadcast and online media.
You will be responsible for evaluating PR coverage with PR & Communications Director and ensuring the team are working towards key targets as well as developing and implementing product news stories/special collections and effective campaigns.
You must actively develop relationships at a senior level with relevant fashion media, to further develop brand presence and commercial brand opportunities.
In order to be considered for this role, you must:
• An established fashion PR– with proven press contacts across all media (womenswear essential)
• Able to work in a fast pace environment and work well under pressure
• Managed high profile campaigns and has experience of working with celebrities/agents and industry influencers/creatives
• Excellent creative ability and seeks new brand opportunities
• Strong strategic and organisational skills
• Articulate with excellent written and communication skills. Ability to liaise with people at all levels - people management experience essential
• Understanding of budget management
Apply now to be considered!
If this role is not quite right for you send it onto a friend and you could be eligible for our referral scheme.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.
About PR Moves
PR Moves deliver great results supplying permanent and freelance PR and Communications professionals who have innovative and creative communication skills from entry to board level.