Senior Account Executive/Account Manager
We are hiring for hands-on and results-oriented PR candidates, with generalist corporate, luxury and lifestyle PR experience to hit the ground running at an award-winning, fast-paced, global boutique agency.
Candidates have the opportunity to be part of “good fun” team and an entrepreneurial company’s exciting international expansion plans. With an eclectic mix of corporate, lifestyle, luxury, international and entertainment clients, candidates will have the opportunity to work "across the board", handling campaigns for
- UK/International companies through corporate and financial PR activity
- CEOs/entrepreneur through luxury and business profiling
- fine jewellery brands - targeting luxury, high end media outlets, identifying marketing opportunities to establish and promote brands
- high-end entertainment projects such as charity gala dinners, concerts, premieres
- international charities and NGOs
- film, music and entertainment projects
- fashion and beauty
PR Specialism in industry sectors, especially fine jewellery PR and corporate/financial PR would be an advantage.
This is a demanding, proactive role and candidates will need to demonstrate a real hands-on approach to managing and implementing campaigns, right from strategy/planning to media-relations.
- Cross-sector marketing experience, integrating social media, marketing, events and advertising activity to complement PR, would be beneficial. - The candidate will be a media star, able to generate stand-out coverage for clients.
- Online, crisis management and international PR experience would be at an advantage as well as a passion for business and corporate affairs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and exceptional research, multi-tasking, writing and team skills are a must.
- Ability to monitor, evaluate and report PR results to the business
The company has a work hard, play hard atmosphere and strong team ethic. There is clear career progression for candidates demonstrating the correct skillset, work attitude and ethics. In return, Sterling Media will offer competitive salaries (subject to experience).
To apply for this role, please click the 'apply' button now!
- 24 April 2013
- 04 May 2013
- Arts & Heritage, Business / Industrial, Charity / Voluntary organisation, Entertainment / Leisure, Financial Services, Media and New Media
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, Financial PR, International, Investor Relations, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Sterling Media
Sterling Media is a high profile, dynamic communications agency based in London offering the services of PR, marketing & brand management, event management, advertising for national and international clients.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)