This job has now expired
One of the leading PR consultancies in UK currently has an opportunity for a talented B2B PR Account Director to join their ranks!
After a successful move to south Oxford, their offices would be commutable from places such as West London, Reading and High Wycombe therefore making the agency the much more accessible for those looking to secure a role outside of London without having to take a step back in your career!
Key responsibilities will include
- Managing and planning creative communication strategies which fully reflect client objectives
- Managing on and off-line media ensuring coverage and opportunities are capitalised upon and results presented back to the client
- Creating long-standing relationships with key journalists in order to maximise opportunities for client coverage
- Establishing solid, successful relationships at multiple levels within the client
- Growing and developing accounts with both new and existing clients
- Maintaining profitability across all accounts through effective service levels
- Managing new business leads from qualification through to conversion
- Effectively line managing and motivating team members
The ideal candidate will have strong B2B PR experience in a similar role and be adept at forming long-lasting relationships with both clients and the media. They will be a sound manager and be competent as managing communication strategies which span both on and offline.
This is a rare opportunity for someone looking to join an established agency and work with some of the best PR people in the business!
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.