Senior Consultant- Corporate Reputation
This is an incredible opportunity with one of the biggest players in the field. Working across a variety of industry sectors from financial services to energy and retail to education this is a role which will offer consistent variety and challenges.
As a company who want to play to their employee strengths they encourage an entrepreneurial spirit, those who want to work in industries they’re passionate about and drive a business forward will prosper here.
With high standards the culture is intellectually stimulating, but friendly and not at all corporate. Their incredibly high employee retention rate speaks for itself.
- Previous corporate communications and crisis communications experience
- Agency experience highly desirable but not essential
- Experience working across a variety of industry sectors
- Excellent media relations skills- versatile writing style and ability to spot a good story and good angle
- Excellent written ability
- Good education
If you’re looking for a role with fantastic progression, exciting global clients which is varied and consistently challenging then this is the opportunity for you.
This is a role with all the trimmings, bonus, healthcare, pension etc.
If this role interests you please do not hesitate to apply! The closing date for this role is on the 22nd April and my client is interviewing ASAP so if you would like to discuss the role further or put yourself forward please contact me at Emilieu@reuben-sinclair.com or on 0207 347 5351. If you are interested in similar roles but you do not exactly fit this specification I have several similar roles I am actively recruiting for so please do not hesitate to contact me if this appeals to you. Alternatively if you know someone who might be well suited to this role and is interested in exploring new opportunities I am also keen to hear from them.
About Reuben Sinclair
Reuben Sinclair specialise in helping YOU. We work with PR, Marketing and Communications experts, to advance your careers to the next level. Our clients span Top 10 to boutique agencies, FTSE to SMEs.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Associations / Institutions jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Education jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Financial Services jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager FMCG jobs in London (East)