3 month contract - PR Manager - Consumer Technology/Telecommunications
This leading software company that has pioneered many of the technology innovations that paved the way for the digital information revolution, requires a PR Manager for a full-time contract until 30th June (with the possibility of extension). The PR Manager owns the management and execution of communications plans, strategies and tactics for the telecommunication side of the business, communicating to consumers, business partners (e.g. handset manufacturers, retailers and network operators) and app developers.
Key Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Extensive PR & Communications experience at a UK PR agency or in-house (or both), working on recognized consumer technology brand campaigns
- Strong track record in managing PR campaigns and agency resources to deliver tangible results
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of theUKtraditional and social media landscape
- Experienced in giving senior level counsel
- Proven experience in managing multi-marketing discipline campaigns
- Excellent collaboration skills and a demonstrated ability to partner well with key stakeholders internally and externally
- A self-starter, yet happy working in a team
- Solid writing skills
This company is offering a competitive salary and we have a detailed job brief to support the above
About Media Recruitment
Media Recruitment is one of London’s leading PR, communications and marketing recruitment consultancies.