Account Director - TMT Guru for top notch boutique corporate financial PR agency
This fact paced, rapidly evolving corporate and financial PR consultancy is currently looking for a highly competent Account Director to take up the reins on some of its leading technology, media and telecoms clients.
Despite being one of the newer kids on the block, the firm houses both an inspiring team from an array of backgrounds and also an impressive client portfolio, including multinational financial institutions, retailers, leisure, media, technology and energy companies. The consultants operate under a relatively flat structure and have a highly collaborative and innovative approach to their work. They pride themselves on building partnerships with senior figures in key FTSE 100 and 250 companies.
Key challenges and opportunities in this PR Account Director TMT role:
- Senior level client liaison and advisory around complex situations and communications challenges
- Growing existing clients and new business generation
- Influencing and being part of the growth and future direction of the firm
- Mentoring less experienced team members
Key attributes and experience for this PR Account Director TMT role:
- A detailed understanding and interest in the TMT sector
- A strong background and track record in corporate and/or financial PR
- Experience of high profile issues, crises and other situations
- Exposure to mentoring junior team members
- Proven experience of providing top notch advice to clients
- Initiative and confidence, plus the ability to thrive in a flat and open structure
To be considered for this PR Account Director TMT role please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.