Account Director - consumer PR youth culture and leadership role
A role for a bold, entrepreneurial consumer PR Account Director who wants to help shape a brand from the beginning. Recently landing in London following a decade of success overseas, this boutique has a portfolio of hugely desirable brands that even global agencies would envy. Launching as a new business here in London, the agency is warm, edgy, and understands youth culture. With great backing and respect globally and in Europe, this is a chance for a consumer PR Account Director to act as number two in a growing agency, shape the internal culture and agency brand in London and be a part of a major new story in UK PR.
Already recognised globally as a youth marketing force to be reckoned with, this consumer PR agency is a new contender in the London market and intends to burst onto the scene as a force to be reckoned with very quickly. With a heritage of working with the world’s biggest brands and injecting cultural connections, this is a team of connected, sharp, engaged people with great sport, music and media connections as well as big-brand nous.
Key challenges and opportunities in this consumer PR Account Director role:
- Leadership, creatively and commercially, within a business and brand in its own right
- Building up the brand portfolio – from scratch – of a youth-oriented consumer PR and brand agency
- Leverage your media and cultural contacts to build a name for the agency
- Build on the reputation the PR agency has built and create buzz in the UK
Key attributes and experience for this consumer PR Account Director role:
- It’s likely you are a consumer PR Account Director – or in-house PR Manager – looking to leverage your contacts and personal passions in a youth and culture-focussed environment
- Demonstrable creative and strategic PR experience, working with big brands to create real buzz
- Well-connected, you have a passion for music, fashion, sports, film and aspects of youth-culture interest
- Entrepreneurial, bold, up for a challenge and eager to be a part of an industry-changing story
To be considered for this consumer PR Account Director role please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.