This job has now expired
A role for a bold, entrepreneurial consumer PR Account Director who wants to help shape a brand from the beginning. Recently landing in London following a decade of success overseas, this boutique has a portfolio of hugely desirable brands that even global agencies would envy. Launching as a new business here in London, the agency is warm, edgy, and understands youth culture. With great backing and respect globally and in Europe, this is a chance for a consumer PR Account Director to act as number two in a growing agency, shape the internal culture and agency brand in London and be a part of a major new story in UK PR.
Already recognised globally as a youth marketing force to be reckoned with, this consumer PR agency is a new contender in the London market and intends to burst onto the scene as a force to be reckoned with very quickly. With a heritage of working with the world’s biggest brands and injecting cultural connections, this is a team of connected, sharp, engaged people with great sport, music and media connections as well as big-brand nous.
Key challenges and opportunities in this consumer PR Account Director role:
- Leadership, creatively and commercially, within a business and brand in its own right
- Building up the brand portfolio – from scratch – of a youth-oriented consumer PR and brand agency
- Leverage your media and cultural contacts to build a name for the agency
- Build on the reputation the PR agency has built and create buzz in the UK
Key attributes and experience for this consumer PR Account Director role:
- It’s likely you are a consumer PR Account Director – or in-house PR Manager – looking to leverage your contacts and personal passions in a youth and culture-focussed environment
- Demonstrable creative and strategic PR experience, working with big brands to create real buzz
- Well-connected, you have a passion for music, fashion, sports, film and aspects of youth-culture interest
- Entrepreneurial, bold, up for a challenge and eager to be a part of an industry-changing story
To be considered for this consumer PR Account Director role please click to apply