Corporate & City PR , Director – London
The Consultancy is renowned for its strategic advice and is called upon by global brands and CEOs to deliver a considered and insightful PR approach. The Agency has a global presence and uses its international network to influence across borders.
- Driving the consultancy to continually develop and achieve
- Conceive and implement cross border PR campaigns
- Mentor the brightest stars in the business
- New business conversion
- Delivery and goal focused
- Excelled at a leading Financial PR Agency
- Thrives in high pressure situations
- Intellectual rigour
- Willing to travel
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information call Jamie McLaughlin on 020 7887 6526 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
- 08 April 2013
- 08 May 2013
- Business / Industrial, Consumer, Entertainment / Leisure, Media and New Media, Technology, Telecommunications
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, CSR, Digital & Online, External Affairs, Financial PR, Internal Communications, International, Investor Relations, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations, Public Affairs / Policy, Research
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Capstone Hill Search
Capstone Hill Search is a specialist recruitment firm primarily servicing the public relations and communications industries within the UK and Australia.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Director (In-House) Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Director (In-House) Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Director (In-House) Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Director (In-House) Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Director (In-House) Telecommunications jobs in London (Central)