UK Marketing Director at an Amazing Asset Management Firm - London
This role will involve the implementation of marketing campaigns, leading a team and cultivating internal business relationships. They are looking for someone with proven leadership skills, as a key aspect will be managing a team.
- Building and managing the company’s websites
- Organising all seminars, conference and events
- Campaign management which includes full marketing mix
- Developing and delivering sales literature and working with the investment writing team in the process
- Explore alternative means of promotion Eg. audio/visual, webinars, podcasts and social media
- Strong experience in campaign management
- Understanding of financial products within asset management industry
- Experience in campaign management
- Team management experience
For more information email Angelika Beguidjanova on email@example.com
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
London – Sydney – Melbourne
- 08 April 2013
- 08 May 2013
- Financial Services
- Account Director, Associate Director, Executive (In-House), Head of Group / Department, Manager (In-House), Press Officer, Senior Press Officer
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, CSR, Digital & Online, External Affairs, Financial PR, Internal Communications, International, Investor Relations, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations, Public Affairs / Policy, Research
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Capstone Hill Search
Capstone Hill Search is a specialist recruitment firm primarily servicing the public relations and communications industries within the UK and Australia.