This job has now expired
A globally established consultancy that advises international companies on all matters EU, that provides a range of expert consultancy services, is looking to add a brilliant Account Director to their growing Brussels office
This international communication business works across 60 countries alongside world leaders in politics and communications executives, managing reputation and brands, as well as in the Public Affairs sector as consultants for governments, global corporations and trade organisations.
If you understand the policy and reputational threats to international businesses and you are able to offer strategic advice to help create and handle relationships with EU clients, then they are looking for you.
The Account Director Role:
- Lead a team and be actively involved in new business and promoting this already highly respected consultancy
- Advise senior corporate clients on key issues and competently navigate complex issues
- Communicate complex messages to diverse audiences, from business, academia, the investment community and the general public
The Account Director Candidate:
- Demonstrate very strong local market across the current political spectrum
- Background in politics, with a strong political network and able to build strong working relationships with MEPs and researchers
- Able to deliver proactive, creative campaigns, that will make a positive impact for their clients.
- Is able to advertise on issues and identify opportunities for positive and proactive engagement
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information call Jamie McLaughlin on 020 7182 4213 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
• London – Sydney – Melbourne