International Marketing & Communications Director, Boutique Asset Manager, Central London
The company has a long and successful track record of innovation in the derivatives and risk management fields to offer original investment opportunities through funds, segregated accounts and co-investment opportunities. You will be a key player in the team that will drive the business growth through marketing efforts
The Role of the International Marketing & Communications Director:
- Implementing robust marketing plans online and offline
- Developing and delivering marketing collateral Building Brand
- Awareness Developing and maintaining strong press relationships
- Work alongside the sales team to plan marketing initiatives
- Implement Social media strategy
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Knowledge, creativity, experience and gravitas to set up marketing department from scratch and lead the marketing effort
- An eagerness for knowledge and an inquisitive mind
- An understanding of complex financial issues especially in the asset management field
- Hands-on and keen to build the business
- A strong presenter and an independent thinker
- Highly motivated and not content to stand still
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information call Angelika Beguidjanova on +44(0) 2071824212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations.
UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
- 08 April 2013
- 08 May 2013
- Director (Agency), Director (In-House), Executive (In-House), Managing Director / Chairman / CEO, Other, Press Officer
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, Digital & Online, External Affairs, Financial PR, Investor Relations, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations, Research
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Capstone Hill Search
Capstone Hill Search is a specialist recruitment firm primarily servicing the public relations and communications industries within the UK and Australia.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Press Officer Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Press Officer Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Press Officer Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Press Officer Professional Services jobs in London (Central)