This job has now expired
Account manager – Professional services
Salary IRO £35,000 - £38,000
My client is an award winning agency with a stellar client list. They are looking for a talented and driven AM to join their successful professional services team. Your background will be within either an agency or in-house within the following sectors; Legal / law, property or public affairs. The role
is to support two key accounts at the agency. The primary day-to-day client focus will be around the creation and implementation of brand and corporate reputation PR programmes. And this is an excellent opportunity if you would like to be part of a team managing effective implementation of European-wide projects.
You will need absolute attention to detail. You will be quick thinking, intelligent and articulate, with superb communication skills. A minimum of a professional sector degree at 2:1 ideally 1 st.
This agency works hard to hire and retain talented individuals. They offer great benefits, a competitive salary and excellent training and a real chance for promotion and involvement within the business.
• Approximately four years’ experience working in a PR role within an agency, in-house across corporate / professional service accounts
• Experienced in working on a busy press office team – both reactive and proactive media relations
• An experienced writer who can competently write press releases, copy, reports
• A proven ability to deliver results as well as executing on client campaigns
• A creative mind, both when applied to brainstorming for campaigns and in day to day media relations to drive results and breakout and feature coverage for brands
• Experience of working with high profile brands is preferable
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills