This job has now expired
PR & Marketing Manager/Global Communications Agency / Central London / £30-35k
A global communications agency in Central London is looking for a Marketing Manager to drive the brand and reputation of the agency among trade press, intermediaries, clients, peers and internally.
As Marketing Manager you should constantly strive to bring best practise to bear and consistency across all communications.
- Work with Global CMO and Comms Director to implement overall marketing strategy.
- Work with key thought-leaders in the UK to develop regular though pieces for publication and/or blog/newsletter.
- Secure speaking opportunities for key thought-leaders at conferences/events.
- Develop and maintain UK case studies and showreels.
- Take ownership of all other branded assets and collateral.
Provide a responsive and effective press office function:
- Plan workflow of PR news
- Attend account management quarterly status meetings
- Maintain trade journalist and influencer relationships and database.
- Coordinate journalist engagement strategy.
- Become first point of contact for all UK press and marketing enquiries.
- Draft press releases and work with Global Comms Director to help coordinate multi-market announcements.
- Sell news stories into journalists.
- Secure comment and thought-leadership opportunities in UK trade press.
- Scan and archive all press coverage – send regular reports to senior management and Global Comms Director.
- Manage company subscriptions and ensure library of back copies are kept.
- Oversee and produce UK monthly external newsletter - including writing copy and sourcing assets.
- Feed into and assist production of global newsletter. Occasionally lead.
- Drive internal sign up to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other global channels.
- Develop content plan for UK social channels – working with the Social team.
- Ensure all UK social channels up to date – consistent and to a high quality.
- Feed into global social channels.
Feel free to get in touch to hear more.