Associate Director, Corporate/Consumer Issues
Multi award winning agency seeks an outstanding Associate Director due to amazing continued growth. You will be able to operate at a senior corporate level and be used to working with major household brands.
You will be operating at ASD already within a leading PR agency and will be used to dealing with a broad portfolio of clients. Your agency experience may be supplemented by time spent in-house, in the media or within a political environment.
As well as the ability to retain and grow accounts, provide client counsel and have excellent team leadership skills you will be able to provide strategic insight and have experience of delivering integrated campaigns. You will have the ability to create multi-channel content that resonates while delivering benefit to the client business.
The key responsibilities of this role are to generate growth in the business, clients and teams while maintaining the agency’s culture of restless innovation, continuous learning and a positive working environment.
- 11 April 2013
- 11 May 2013
- Consumer, Environmental, Financial Services, FMCG, Government, Healthcare, Professional Services, Technology, Travel and Tourism, Utilities
- Corporate Communications, Digital & Online, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations, Public Affairs / Policy
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About PRF Recruitment
We specialise in pr and communications recruitment, offering a personal and targeted approach to your job search, whether you are looking for a junior role or a board level position.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Associate Director Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Associate Director Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Associate Director FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Associate Director Government jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Associate Director Healthcare jobs in London (Central)