Account Executive, Corporate/Consumer Issues
Multi award winning corporate & consumer issues PR agency has an urgent requirement at Account Executive level. This vacancy has arisen due to numerous account wins. You will have at least 18 months PR agency experience and will be able to hit the ground running with media relations, campaign implementation and press release writing. Experience of working on corporate or consumer issues campaigns is essential as is digital knowledge.
In return, you will gain an un-rivalled level of training, working with the best minds in the industry on a portfolio of first class accounts, across a variety of sectors.
- 11 April 2013
- 11 May 2013
- Business / Industrial, Charity / Voluntary organisation, Consumer, Education, Entertainment / Leisure, Environmental, Financial Services, FMCG, Government, Healthcare, Professional Services, Technology
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, CSR, Digital & Online, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations, Public Affairs / Policy, Research
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About PRF Recruitment
We specialise in pr and communications recruitment, offering a personal and targeted approach to your job search, whether you are looking for a junior role or a board level position.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Education jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)