FINANCIAL SERVICES PR ASSOCIATE/SENIOR ASSOCIATE
Our Client provides financial communications and Investor Relations expertise across the globe and as part of a wider Marketing & PR Group; they have access to best-in-class advertising, research and other specialists in over 100 countries.
Key challenges for an individual who has worked within the financial services industry sector, will be to take responsibility for some of their clients, lead a team of PR consultants and be involved in formulating and implementing financial communications strategies.
- Building relationships with clients, press and investment analysts
- Provide superb account management duties
- Write press, news and analysis summaries
- Use your current knowledge of financial PR across a mix of clients, within Banking, Insurance and Asset Management
- This position would suit candidates who have gained experience within Public Relations, Press/Journalism or the Banking industry operating in a Communications function.
- Graduate calibre 2:1 minimum
- 4+ years’ PR experience, gained in agency or in-house
- A definite financial services focus, backed up by experience (FTSE 100 FS and financial calendar experience preferred)
Salary: £40k - £55k
Other benefits include 25 days holiday leave, private medical insurance, pension, gym membership, Company Bonus Scheme (Co. & Individual performance), participation in training programme.
CC Blue Recruitment act as an “Employment Agency” in respect of this vacancy.
CC Blue Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
About CC Blue Recruitment
CC Blue Recruitment is a specialist agency in the City of London that provides recruitment solutions within the world of PR and marketing.