Senior Account Executive – Healthcare
Our client is a global PR consultancy based in Central London. They are renowned for working with big name clients. They are now looking for an exceptional candidate to join their Healthcare team to work on a mixture of Global and UK ethical healthcare business. The role will involve:
- Supporting, implementing and developing media and client relations to support the execution of campaigns and events
- Communicating activities to team members and acting as a coach to junior team members
- Actively participating in creative brainstorms sessions, sharing new ideas and support and encourage colleagues
- Negotiating with journalists and key opinion leaders of the client
- Researching opportunities for new business pitches, actively participating and working on additional projects for existing clients
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a background in a PR agency with a mixture of global and UK ethical healthcare
- Have experience of producing high standard media materials
- Possess strong client-handling and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate up-to-date knowledge and capability within the healthcare sector
This is an excellent opportunity to join an outstanding team at an award-winning agency that offers a supportive environment and the chance to really flourish. So if you feel as though you have the skills necessary for this role, please forward your CV to Helen Conde at Helen@jflrecruit.com.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.