Account Directors wanted! B2B Technology
Hotwire is growing fast and off the back of some really exciting client wins, we have an opportunity for talented and ambitious account directors with a real passion for technology and a great track record in this sector to join our London team.
Successful candidates will focus on delivering varied and creative campaigns for a range of clients in the telecoms or IT & services spaces, including high profile national thought leadership programmes, digital media campaigns and trade-oriented influencer campaigns.
Being ambitious and really wanting to develop your career is important for this role as this is a growth opportunity.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an industry-leading training and development programme. We believe in providing exciting, rewarding, long-term careers, which means constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop, including the possibility of working in an overseas office. Best of all, you would be working on challenging and exciting brands with a fantastic team of PR professionals.
So, if you can demonstrate:
- Superb client relationship skills
- Excellent team leadership ability, the desire to motivate and develop a team
- Being a great team player
- Great media, social media and wider influencer contacts
- Strong organisational skills – able to keep many balls in the air
- A passion for digital
- Strategic and innovative thinking, both for clients and the agency
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience of resource and budget management
- Solid new business experience
- Strong track record in organic growth of client budgets
- An entrepreneurial outlook
…then we want to hear from you!
Hotwire is an award-winning international communications agency, with wholly owned offices in the UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, US, Australia and New Zealand. Our international team delivers creative work that has real strategic impact for our clients, a roster of exciting brands covering both consumer and B2B PR, from dynamic start-ups to major brands in the technology, media and financial services space.