Consumer Tech / Account Manager /Senior Account Manager / London / £30k / Boutique Agency
A boutique tech PR agency in Central London with a strong family feel, close knit teams and excellent training and development is looking for a strong Account Manager to join one of their teams, working on consumer tech products.
You need to be passionate and enthusiastic about this space, and be strong enough in your role to take plans created by Account Directors and implement them on a day to day basis without being directly managed too much.
You’ll be managing junior members of staff, and reporting in to an Account Director and a Director- with lots of opportunity to get have contact with the founders and Directors for advise and career development.
Do you have the following?
- Experience in consumer tech, gadgets (and ideally games) essential
- Able to run small clients single handedly reporting directly to a company (founder) director and large parts of bigger campaigns reporting to an account director
- Able to work alongside an account or company director creating campaigns and pitching for new business
- Ability to deliver outstanding PR campaigns
- Proven UK media contacts
- Proven ability to deliver ‘breakout coverage’ in nationals, broadcast and lifestyles
- Ability to integrate social media campaigns with traditional PR tools
- Be comfortable with their creativity
- Enjoy working hands on as well as being part of a team
- Have a willingness to ‘get on the phone’
- Have a good understanding of how to deliver value through communications for consumer brands both big and small
- Good organisational skills
If this sounds like you, get in touch! Jenny.firstname.lastname@example.org @Redworkfish