Internal Communications Consultant – 12 Month Contract
Our client, a global specialist consultancy, is seeking an established Internal Communications Consultant to join their team based in London for Maternity Cover contract of 12 months. This is an opportunity for the successful candidate to get involved in a wide range of interesting communication programmes for global, Europe and UK employees.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing advice, planning and production of communications materials
- Writing articles for the global and regional intranet sites
- Providing employee engagement support including promoting and developing best practice materials for the region
- Supporting internal communication projects at a global and market level
- Managing production of in-house employee magazine for the UK market
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess excellent writing and editing skills
- Have experience in internal communications, publishing, PR or consulting
- Proven track record of working with the full range of internal media (face-to-face, web-based, print, video etc.)
- Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team with sound organisational and project management skills
If you feel as though you have the skills necessary for this role, then please contact Carolyn Kirkwood at firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7009 3503.