This job has now expired
Due to continued growth globally, this leading digital media company seek an exceptional Group PR Manager. The Group PR Manager will lead all PR activity and work closely with the Marketing Director and marketing department. This is an exceptional opportunity for a seasoned PR Manager looking for the next stage in their career. International experience would be beneficial but is not an absolute necessity.
This successful applicant will currently be a PR Manager (or agency Account Director) and will take charge of all planning and manage all Public Relations and Communications activity for the brand, supporting the Marketing Director to execute the annual marketing strategy.
Group PR Manager responsibilities:
- Working with the Marketing Director to ensure PR is optimised around key marketing communications programmes
- Management of processes and strategies including media lists, distribution plans and hiring of new agencies
- Press release and sign off management & press release distribution
- Liaising regularly with key media on a daily basis
- Managing social media presence across all platforms
- Reporting on all coverage for the brand
- International PR & agency management
- Managing international agencies
- Maximising exposure of story, maintaining key relationships with journalists
- Management of internal communications
- Management of processes including media lists, distribution plans and strategies
- Managing negative press and proactively assessing situations that may escalate to negative PR
- Managing a suitable response as approved by Senior Management
Group PR Manager Experience
- A number years working in a B2B PR role
- Either in house or agency side
- A background in digital media or advertising preferable
- Manage the team
The perfect candidate will enjoy being part of a sociable team, have a can do attitude and possess great attention to detail. The individual will have a strong interest in PR and social media as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are a PR Manager, Group PR Manager or Account Director looking for a new challenge please click 'Apply' alternatively please send through your CV to email@example.com or call 0207 938 2525.