PR Account Executive / PR Account Manager
MediaZoo is a leading media training, PR and corporate film making company. We provide everything from strategic messaging and media training to pro-active public relations campaigns and crisis communications. We also offer award winning corporate and broadcast TV production.
Media engagement is at the core of what we do, whether it’s launching a new product or managing the reputation of our clients.
Our award winning team are all top class media professionals from a variety of PR and journalistic backgrounds. This unique mix of skills makes our media training, PR and corporate filming particularly effective, and we are increasingly using all three in 360 degree campaigns.
Our client base features a large number of Britain's leading companies including Barclays, Lloyds, INEOS, Marks & Spencer, Tesco and Sky.
We are looking for an ambitious Account Executive and an equally ambitious Account Manager who are both looking to develop their careers. For both roles, we want people who want more responsibility as well as the opportunity to learn new skills. They will have proven experience working on multiple accounts and dealing directly with clients. Excellent media relations and written skills are essential, and they will have the proven ability to multi-task and manage deadlines.
Ideally they will have knowledge of the digital and social media landscape, and direct experience in any of the following; healthcare, education, events or finance will be a distinct advantage. They will also be able to support our media training business.
Working in a small team, we will offer the opportunity to have full client involvement from new business pitching to client meetings, plenty of opportunity to produce outstanding written content, as well as selling into high level media.
To qualify for these roles, you must have:
• Experience as an Account Executive or an Account Manager at a PR agency or in-house
• At least 1 years PR experience for the Account Executive and 3 for the Account Manager
• The ability to write to an exceptional standard
• Be able to demonstrate a track record of creating ideas and implementing campaigns
• An eye for new business
• Strong people skills
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Associations / Institutions jobs in London (West)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Business / Industrial jobs in London (West)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (West)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Education jobs in London (West)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (West)