Internal Communications Manager - 6 month contract
A unique opportunity within a global media communications group for a talented, quick thinking and adaptable Internal Communications Manager to roll out messaging across the business specifically focusing on integration following a merger.
A leader within the communications field, they ensure their clients build strong consumer relationships by communicating their products and brands effectively. An entrepreneurial organisation with a vibrant, fast-paced and professional culture, this is a fantastic place to utilise your internal communications skills for maximum impact..
Key challenges and opportunities in this in-house Internal Communications Manager contract role:
- Employee engagement is key, delivering positive messages across the group to maintain employee satisfaction post-merger
- Strong understanding and experience of change management, will ensure a smooth transition
- Working alongside a motivated communications team, you will make a big impact in a short space of time, so focus on delivering results fast is essential
- Managing the intranet and developing processes for continuity of communication
Key attributes and experience for this in-house Internal Communications Manager contract role:
- To gain maximum impact you must be able to make your mark, pick things up quickly and charm those you work with
- Your experience of change management will enable you to approach the group with honesty and sensitivity
- Motivation and enthusiasm is key as is an understanding of a large complex organisation
- Immediately available and able to commit to a six month contract
To be considered for this in-house Internal Communications Manager contract role please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.