This job has now expired
A unique opportunity within a global media communications group for a talented, quick thinking and adaptable Internal Communications Manager to roll out messaging across the business specifically focusing on integration following a merger.
A leader within the communications field, they ensure their clients build strong consumer relationships by communicating their products and brands effectively. An entrepreneurial organisation with a vibrant, fast-paced and professional culture, this is a fantastic place to utilise your internal communications skills for maximum impact..
Key challenges and opportunities in this in-house Internal Communications Manager contract role:
- Employee engagement is key, delivering positive messages across the group to maintain employee satisfaction post-merger
- Strong understanding and experience of change management, will ensure a smooth transition
- Working alongside a motivated communications team, you will make a big impact in a short space of time, so focus on delivering results fast is essential
- Managing the intranet and developing processes for continuity of communication
Key attributes and experience for this in-house Internal Communications Manager contract role:
- To gain maximum impact you must be able to make your mark, pick things up quickly and charm those you work with
- Your experience of change management will enable you to approach the group with honesty and sensitivity
- Motivation and enthusiasm is key as is an understanding of a large complex organisation
- Immediately available and able to commit to a six month contract
To be considered for this in-house Internal Communications Manager contract role please click to apply