Technology Account Manager: perm or freelance
Our client is a global PR agency who works with premium and emerging brands in technology, consumer technology, healthcare, science and sports to achieve new levels of market awareness and revenue growth with creativity, speed, and precision.
With a relentless drive for immediate business impact, they provide clients with a level of research, analytics and measurement that are unmatched in the public relations industry.
The role will suit an existing account manager who is perhaps looking for a development role, or a senior account manager looking for the next year or so of opportunity to broaden out their experience with some outstanding brands in the sector and in a global environment.
This can be either a Perm or freelance based position.
• Working with the client to manage expectations of what is to be achieved on a month by month basis
• Informing the client of issues and news that affect their value proposition
• Organising monthly update meetings
• Proactively identifying new campaign ideas and discussing with the client
• Developing monthly / weekly objectives and keeping the client informed of progress
About Spitfire Recruitment
Spitfire Recruitment was founded on an ethos of synergy, and by drawing upon a combined experience of over twenty years in specialist recruitment, the team strives to bring together clients and candidates in order to find the best person for the job.