In-house Communications Manager - Major global travel brand
Encompassing consumer brand messaging, major event management issues and crisis response and internal communications, this is a sophisticated, blisteringly-paced EMEA in-house role for a fast-thinking PR Communications manager. An extraordinary,world-famous brand with weighty challenges for a broadly talented PR professional.
A global business, the UK office of this well-known travel big brand leads on communications across Europe. With property, travel, lifestyle and brand
communications, this position encompasses broad communications areas of expertise. With superlative brands, a broadly talented and collaborative team and perks to die for, this is the perfect role for a jet-setter with corporate and consumer PR brand expertise.
Key challenges and opportunities in this In-house PR/Communications Manager role:
- Leverage your diverse PR experience and develop into broad areas of expertise
- Lead on communications across EMEA for a well-known brand in travel and luxury
- Head up on brands from mass-market to luxe
- Manage agencies and direct reports
- Deliver campaigns the world will be watching
Key attributes and experience for this In-house PR/Communications Manager role:
- It is likely you have experienced both the in-house and agency PR environment
- Exceptional writing skills
- Strong media contacts
- Demonstrable diversity in PR knowledge and experience
- A can-do attitude and gravitas at a senior level
To be considered for this In-house PR/Communications Manager role please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.