PR Manager In-house, Asset Management. Frankfurt
As a result of success and growth in Southern Europe, this leading Asset Manager is growing its in-house PR team in Frankfurt with the hire of a PR Manager to support communications activities throughout Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Reporting into a Frankfurt-based manager, this role has lots of responsibility, autonomy and scope for growth, but is also supported by a larger London based comms team of five.
Having made its mark and become one of the biggest Asset Managers in the UK Market, the firm has its sights set on further growth in Southern Europe and Asia.
Offering a portfolio of highly relevant investment products to both the retail and institutional market, this financial services firm has thrived in a difficult market and it continuing to expand both in the UK and globally.
Key challenges and opportunities in this in-house PR Manager, Frankfurt role:
- Being the first point of contact for journalists, responding to enquiries, organise fund managers interviews, placing articles
- Managing the German and Swiss PR agencies on a day-to-day basis
- Building relationships with key journalists in Germany and Austria
- Write and/or adapt press releases, by-lined articles and further communication materials
- Generating ideas, news hooks, industry themes
- Developing internal relationships, working closely with sales, investment specialists, marketing and advertising teams
- Management of local PR agencies
- Internal communication of PR activities and results to key stakeholders
Key attributes and experience for this in-house PR Manager, Frankfurt role:
- Good knowledge of the financial services industry, particularly investment management
- Native level German with excellent English
- Strong experience in PR, either working in-house or with an agency
- International frame of mind. Experience abroad an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in French an advantage
- Dynamic individual, self-motivated with a flexible approach
- Strong team spirit with ability to work to tight deadline
- Very good organisational skills and disciplined
- Ability to proactively prioritise workload and work on own initiative
- Service and business orientated
To be considered for this in-house PR Manager, Frankfurt role please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.