Account Manager - 'new breed' technology PR + international
This fast growing agency is expanding their team again and needs a highly creative Account Manager to play key role on their exciting new business win which will see you take on international campaign management. You will also handle communications for clients involved with cutting edge developments in mobile marketing and ecommerce.
One of the best ‘new breed’ PR agencies with an integrated offering. High growth clients are attracted to their ability to get them high profile coverage in the best online and offline media. There’s plenty to inspire you here working with entrepreneurial business with interesting stories to tell and strong leaders within the agency to guide you. In return for your dedication and creativity, you’ll be rewarded with an excellent benefits package, your own personal development plan and inclusion in regular discussions about how the business is running. Even at this level, you are actively encouraged and given impressive incentives to secure business for the agency off your own back.
Key challenges and opportunities in this technology PR Account Manager role:
- Getting to grips with your clients’ business
- Managing campaigns across international markets
- Using your knack for describing business innovations so anyone could understand it
- Being a highly effective advocate for your clients with both online and offline media
- Using your ingenuity to extract and package newsworthy stories
- Thinking on your feet, being able to leverage issues quickly for social media channels
- High attention to detail to initiate with ‘realtime’ stories
- Passion to seek out the extra opportunity - for your clients or the agency as a whole
Key attributes and experience for this technology PR Account Manager role:
- Passion for communicating innovations in technology and marketing
- Proven PR agency experience working with clients who are innovators in either technology or marketing services
- Outstanding media relations skills – EMEA experience would be a bonus – a media guru who always knows what’s going on
- Strong core PR skills including writing (including ability to write white papers), presenting ideas and influencing media to cover your stories
- PR agency team management experience and enthusiasm for inspiring a collegiate culture
- Entrepreneurial approach and drive to stand out
- Intelligence and success orientation with a strong academic record to back this up
To be considered for this technology PR Account Manager role please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.