Director - public affairs and corporate campaigns expertise for agency in its heyday
This corporate company and political relations consultancy is enjoying a ‘purple patch’ of winning business left, right and centre. They are looking for a Labour loving agency PR Director to drive corporate and public affairs campaigns and build their financial services portfolio.
This independent, energised corporate and political relations consultancy has developed a formidable reputation since its establishment. People are intelligent, engaging and incredibly driven. Awards have been coming their way alongside mind-blowingly exciting clients and they are riding a wave of success which few agencies have achieved. There is an informal culture, a flat structure and only for people with an opinion and spark.
Key challenges and opportunities in this corporate and public affairs Director role:
- Financial services is the next sector they want to break and this is where you step in – bring your contacts and expertise to the table and start to build an A class portfolio
- Managing client relationships using your influence, intelligence and charm
- Developing creative media strategies that work for corporate audiences and gain seriously good national coverage
- Rise to the challenge of demonstrating your Government campaigns and issues management experience – use your great understanding of Labour politics
- Use your expertise with managing and motivating an intelligent team
Key attributes and experience for this corporate and public affairs Director role:
- Must have corporate campaigns and public affairs PR agency experience – likely to be working at director level
- Must be well-networked, have outstanding new business skills and have strong media contacts
- Experience of handling financial services clients
- Government campaigns experience is a bonus
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Labour politics
- Strong education credentials as the team are high-brow
To be considered for this corporate and public affairs Director role please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.