PR Manager - In-house
We're seeking a PR Manager / Executive to work for this global high end luxury retailer. They have offices in UK and USA/Europe and are around 30 strong, they need a PR Manager to join their communications team.
You will play a critical role in raising brand awareness across key global markets and you will work on all aspects of PR to ensure consistent representation throughout international media, with an emphasis on the UK and USA.
- Coordinating and responding to all press requests on a daily basis
- Writing press releases, pitches and other press materials
- Pitching and generating editorial and product placement
- Constant liaison with press, both offline and online, to ensure regular coverage and identify upcoming opportunities
- Monitoring daily coverage, as well as monthly coverage and analysis reports
- Managing press sample loans
- Managing social media pages, in keeping with the brand identity and voice
You will have at least 3 years experience within the luxury and or consumer / fashion / lifestyle sector, you will have excellent writing skills good knowledge of both traditional and social media campaigns and you will have good media contacts.
In return they will offer a base of £25-£30k, plus excellent career path. The chance to work on a luxury brand and to be part of the growth of this highly successful company.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer FMCG jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Media and New Media jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (East)