PR Account Manager
Tribe (www.tribepr.com) is to recruit an experienced PR account manager to join its award-winning team based in Norwich.
We are a public relations agency offering business to business (B2B), business to consumer (B2C) communications to the private and public sectors. We have particular expertise in the engineering/technology sectors, public sector, energy (oil and gas downstream), and waste sectors.
The account manager role requires excellent client relationship, media relations, planning and team management skills and would suit someone with at least two years experience in an account manager’s role in an agency or on the client side. The successful candidate will be comfortable working for both B2B and B2C clients, and ideally will have experience in the engineering, energy or financial services sectors.
This role is responsible for the tactical delivery of campaigns and day to day management of client accounts. This includes regular contact with the client, ensuring work is implemented and management of the account team.
- Responsible for the day to day agency / client relationship
- Ensure the delivery of PR tactics are consistent with the PR strategy
- Manage resources on a day to day basis to deliver the brief
- Manage individuals to ensure the best possible work is delivered for the client within the budget and on time
- Manage budgets on a day to day basis
- Play an active role in gaining new business
- Actively promote the agency
We are offering a competitive salary subject to experience plus benefits which include: 25 days holiday, training, healthcare, pension, profit share, childcare vouchers (some are subject to qualifying periods)
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in East of England
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Manager Consumer jobs in East of England
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Manager Financial Services jobs in East of England
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Manager Professional Services jobs in East of England
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Manager Technology jobs in East of England