This job has now expired
PR Junior Account Executive / Account Executive
My client, an independent PR Consultancy in central London with a focus on the corporate and financial space, is looking for either a Junior Account Executive, or Account Executive to become a valued new member of the team. The role involves fast progression, ownership of a portfolio of clients, as well as assisting with new business pitches.
This is a great opportunity to become an integral part of a very successful team, working in an open plan office and having the chance to work on major accounts. The company have a great culture, often socialise together, and enjoy breaking preformed judgements about the financial and corporate PR industry.
What you’ll contribute:
- Previous PR Agency experience (1 year + preferably)
- An understand of, or ideally experience in, financial PR
- Excellent writing skills
- A great academic record
- Entrepreneurial mind-set & ability to work both on individually and within a team
What you’ll get:
- Great office environment – jeans not suits!
- Competitive salary packet – dependant on experience (Up to £25k)
- Fantastic central London location and surroundings
- Chance to join a small but switched on team
- Great progression opportunities, with extremely fast career progression and chances to prove yourself in an exciting space
If you have the skills and experience required and think you may be the Account Executive I seek for this amazing Financial PR agency, get in touch! Beatrice@ecomrecruitment.com