This job has now expired
Global PR Consultancy that specialises in B2B Technology and who are part of a wider Group. They provide excellent benefits and career prospects for PR candidates who have a clear vision and who love anything to do with the world of Technology.
This is a fantastic opportunity for either a PR Co-ordinator or PR Account Executive level candidate (8 months - 12 months' experience gained within a PR Agency environment), to join them and work on amazing InternationalTechnology brands.
- Use your excellent command of English grammar and spelling by writing excellent press releases, articles and blogs (A writing test will be given on 1st interview stage).
- Get involved with day to day client and media relations from day one
- Carry out research and keep abreast of latest Tech news
- Work in conjunction with your Account Directors, providing support with all events, launches and campaigns
- To assist with brainstorms and look for new opportunities for new business
- To show confidence in your own ideas and views
This opportunity is also open to Account Executives who are looking to move up to Senior Account Executive level, as the Agency has more than one opportunity available!
Salary and benefits:
£18k - £22k+
25 days holidays, £600 towards gym membership, full Denplan cover, Company Blackberry and early finish Fridays.
CC Blue Recruitment act as an "Employment Agency" in respect of these vacancies.
CC Blue Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.