This job has now expired
Our clients' Healthcare sector is one of the strongest and most experienced teams of health communications professionals in the UK. To add an additional boost to their healthcare credentials, they are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated Senior Account Manager or Account Director.
The team has a broad set of skills ranging from healthcare expertise in launching pharmaceutical agents, diagnostics, prescription, pharmacy and over-the-counter products, to consumer health.
The successful candidate will provide client service and counsel to ensure strategic development for clients.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Supporting key client relationships
- Playing an integral role in new business development as well as the general day to day management; (people, clients and accounts)to ensure the smooth running of the sector team
- In addition, this talented healthcare practitioner will have an on-going responsibility for overseeing junior team members
- Good knowledge of the power of digital content to amplify a message
- Good knowledge of the communications needs of senior clients operating within domestic and global healthcare businesses
- Strategic thinker with excellent client servicing
- Solid financial and general account management
- Diverse therapeutic expertise
- Excellent writer
- New business identification and development
- Exposure of working within the healthcare public affairs arena is ideal
What you get in return:
This is a truly diverse role, working across multiple therapeutic areas on an international level. The successful candidate will work in an accomplished team in an environment where the development of your expertise will be high on agenda.
This is a superb opportunity to take a positive step in your career in an organisation that will value you and reward you for you hard work.
If you meet the above criteria or would like a confidential discussion on this role, please apply now to avoid disappointment.