Our client an acclaimed global PR consultancy, is looking for a talented Account executive with consumer and corporate experience to join their successful financial and professional services practice.
The role will offer you the opportunity to broaden your experience across a very wide range of financial and professional services clients, working within a dynamic, ambitious and well-established team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work across an enviable list of blue chip financial services clients.
This role will appeal to consultants with a keen interest in consumer PR, as well as those with a broader corporate communications focus or experience, including media relations and thought leadership.
Although not a requirement of this role, there is also opportunity within the team to work on public affairs and digital briefs if that is of interest.
Key skills required for this role include:
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Experience working in consumer PR and media relations
- Interest in and understanding of financial and business issues and current affairs and politics
- An interest or experience in digital communications and social media
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Ability to foster relationships with clients
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritising skills
- Proactive and flexible approach
- Passionate and enthusiastic, confident and curious
What can you expect in return
- The opportunity to work with a broad range of high-profile clients within the financial and professional services sector and support multi-stakeholder campaigns both in the UK and internationally.
- The chance to work in a dynamic, growing team and the chance to use your specialist knowledge in a broad communications context.
- The chance to work in a full-service communications consultancy with the opportunity to fast track your career
- 01 May 2013
- 01 June 2013
- Business / Industrial, Consumer, Financial Services, Professional Services, Retail / Wholesale
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, Digital & Online, Financial PR, International, Press / Media Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Premier Resourcing UK
Premier Resourcing UK is a boutique recruitment consultancy specialising in PR, public affairs, internal comms and marketing communications.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Press Officer Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Press Officer Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Press Officer Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Press Officer Professional Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Press Officer Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (Central)