This job has now expired
From social media to financial PR, when you are in-house what you say and write has an enormous impact. This Corporate Communications Officer will support on M&A communications, annual reporting and so much more for this global health business.
A new CEO has restructured the business and it is seen as truly global and the company are making exciting acquisitions. The team report financial results and work with a leading financial PR agency to communicate their M&A activities. The group function of nine is really supportive and the culture is described as ‘teamy’ and incredibly friendly. They are looking for a Corporate Communications Officer who has financial PR experience wanting to grow and learn in this exciting international business.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Corporate Communications Officer role:
- Fine tune your messaging skills, reporting on the financial results and global M&A activity
- Step up and protect the company’s reputation, managing complex issues
- Get proactive and building campaigns and relationships with business journalists
- Get involved with managing the digital communications and corporate website
- Support on projects including the annual report production
Key attributes and experience for this Corporate Communications Officer role:
- Working as a account manager in a financial PR agency looking to take your experience more corporate
- Strong writing skills, attention to detail and enjoy taking on projects
- You must be super friendly, flexible, ambitious and hungry to learn
- You must have some financial PR experience under your belt
To be considered for this Corporate Communications Officer role please click to apply