Corporate Communications Officer - financial PR, M&A for global business
From social media to financial PR, when you are in-house what you say and write has an enormous impact. This Corporate Communications Officer will support on M&A communications, annual reporting and so much more for this global health business.
A new CEO has restructured the business and it is seen as truly global and the company are making exciting acquisitions. The team report financial results and work with a leading financial PR agency to communicate their M&A activities. The group function of nine is really supportive and the culture is described as ‘teamy’ and incredibly friendly. They are looking for a Corporate Communications Officer who has financial PR experience wanting to grow and learn in this exciting international business.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Corporate Communications Officer role:
- Fine tune your messaging skills, reporting on the financial results and global M&A activity
- Step up and protect the company’s reputation, managing complex issues
- Get proactive and building campaigns and relationships with business journalists
- Get involved with managing the digital communications and corporate website
- Support on projects including the annual report production
Key attributes and experience for this Corporate Communications Officer role:
- Working as a account manager in a financial PR agency looking to take your experience more corporate
- Strong writing skills, attention to detail and enjoy taking on projects
- You must be super friendly, flexible, ambitious and hungry to learn
- You must have some financial PR experience under your belt
To be considered for this Corporate Communications Officer role please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.