Contract: Account Director, Beauty
Fantastic 6 month contract within a global agency has arisen for an Account Director with Beauty experience. The main purpose of the role is to develop relationships with clients, provide client counsel to the client and oversee day to day activities on accounts to facilitate the delivery of key objectives and outputs. Lead and develop account team and ensure all work is delivered with passion and precision. Global, big brand experience is essential.
• Demonstrate and develop client counsel skills, acting as a strategic counsel to the client. Create and develop documents for clients including features, opinion pieces, by-lined articles, proposed reaction statements, Q &A’s and key messages.
• Manage/drive client teams and development of plans for client work, communicating to the team any priorities, deadlines, developments and decisions made, involving key senior staff as needed.
• Review teams work and provide constructive feedback on the tone and creative direction of the work. Take positive and timely action to address and re-align work to client objectives.
• Demonstrate excellent feedback skills and take every opportunity to provide guidance and support to team members on an on-going basis.
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key media, influencers, third parties and colleagues to provide appropriate skills and input to programmes and activities.
• Continuously update and maintain understanding and knowledge of the media and market in which clients operate.
• Run/actively participate in creative brainstorm sessions, share new ideas and support and encourage colleagues.
Client Service and Satisfaction:
• Project management of client events and programmes. Keep in regular contact with the client and the team to incorporate feedback.
• Drive and ensure the delivery of campaigns and events across the team at the highest standard
• Promote the value and importance of client feedback and review with team and develop a client-focused culture. Manage post campaign evaluation, highlighting strengths and identifying opportunities to improve future campaigns.
• Constantly update and maintain an understanding of client’s business and sector to improve counsel to client – becoming an extension of the client’s internal team.
• Use client satisfaction survey data to make continuous improvement to client service.
Commercial and Financial Management:
• Create program budgets
• Negotiate and finalise with the client any budget adjustments and explore opportunities for any additional projects.
• Provide accurate forecasts on the account to ensure accurate future planning.
• Proactively encourage the team to drive, deliver and understand the importance of participation and completion of fee forecasts, timesheets, staff utilisation reports and other key management processes.
Candidates must have experience of working on big brands and have a passion for consumer PR. We want to see hungry and dynamic people who want to work in a fast paced and challenging environment for thought leading clients. Applicants must have beauty PR experience and have work on UK and Global accounts. Should have a genuine personal interest in beauty and be excited by the prospect of working on some of the world’s leading beauty brands.
• Must be an established and proven AD
• Full understanding of the marketing mix and used to working with partner agencies as part of a loop team
• Great consumer media contacts
• Must have excellent industry knowledge and have good contacts with experts and key figures within the industry
• Experienced and happy in a client facing environment
• An understanding of the current style market
• Experience of running large budgets
• Strong toolkit writer
• Excellent writing skills generally
• Extremely strategic with existing experience of working in a strategic lead position
• Very creative, ideas person. Ability to create new media angels
• A key focus is consumer news worthy stories
• Experience of developing consumer engagement ideas
• Experienced team manger
For further information of this one off brilliant opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be available to start immediately for an initial period of 3 months, who knows, if you do a fantastic job there is every opportunity for the role to be extended or even go permanent.
Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application