Great opportunity for PR Executive with Business Italian language skills - Financial PR
Our client is a global PR Consultancy who specialise in Financial PR, with offices in the US, Europe and the Far East.
They have an opening for a PR Executive who is bi-lingual English and Italian, who will work within a team of PR Consultants who provide PR support to their business and financial clients. The environment is dynamic and there will also be plenty of potential to work across the wider business, and for career development.
As PR Executive, you will be tasked with the following duties:-
- Implementation of financial and corporate communications strategies
- News monitoring
- Dealing with Press analysis and summaries
- Carry out research on current clients and new business opportunities
- Assist with messaging materials - key messages, presentations, press releases
- You will be interacting with clients from day one, writing press releases and investment analysis for such clients
- Candidate requirements:
Must be bi-lingual in English & Italian.
- Demonstrable interest and understanding of business environments and current affairs.
- Be an enthusiastic team player.
- Be able to build strong relationships and to command the confident of others, internally and externally.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Hardworking, flexible, adaptable and proactive, with good attention to detail.
- Aware of developments and opportunities in digital media.
- No relevant experience is need though a background in PR, Press or Banking would be advantageous.
On offer, is a fantastic benefits package, plus career development opportunity for the successful candidate.
CC Blue act as an "Employment Agency" in respect of this job vacancy.
CC Blue Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified